modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Monday, April 21, 2008 @ 11:44 pm

Dear Blogger,

April will end soon. It's so fast! Come Labour Day, we'll finally be able to move in to our new home and get on with the renovations. I can't wait to bring my interior ideas to life! Even the idea of painting a wall seems so exciting!

I've been looking at colour charts and reading interior design books. I must say, they are all very inspiring! It's like walking into IKEA and be awed with the creative juices suddenly flowing again in my head.

Genting Highlands video - Part 5 - At The Park


Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS