modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, March 21, 2008 @ 11:38 pm

Dear Blogger,

Today was the first Public Holiday on a Friday that I didn't have to go to work! Gosh! That's quite a tremendous feeling! Finally, I could join the rest of Singapore in doing idle things on a holiday!

But my day didn't turn out to be quite so idle. Early in the morning, Ipy and I were already out in town to conclude another aspect of our wedding must-have, the outfits! The outfits selection was easy. We came, we saw, we liked and Ipy signed off. It was a clean cut deal.

We've finally settled this task so we have nothing more major left to do. Except... the guest list. I can save my sanity from doing that a little longer till say, the next 2 months or so.


Ipy taking an afternoon nap, after the Friday prayers

In the evening, we headed to Vivocity because that complex seemed to have more options to entertain us. I didn't want to go out without any purpose actually. It would be crowded everywhere. So why add to the population pollution? I guess Ipy was quite restless chilling at my place for too long.


Ipy and I on the Marche cow


At the Vivocity rooftop (I'm resisting the temptation to just snip off his ridiculous goatee)


The crowds on the rooftop. It seemed as if these people were watching the construction of the integrated resort at neighbouring Sentosa!


Knick knacks from Daiso

We wanted to have dinner at Marche, but the long queue of the dinner crowd put me off very badly. I'm both impressed and disgusted at these people for having the perseverance to queue for food.

We headed to Beach Road to get away from the crowd. Sounded like a tall order right? Surprisingly, the Beach Road Food Centre wasn't crowded at all! We could even get parking easily! Maybe we came a little early. The sup tulang crowd won't be here till after 8.30p.m. I guess.


Suck-alicious sup tulang


Ipy was disappointed with his mee kuah. It was a little diluted. Still, he managed to scrap every last noodle and soup from the bowl

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS