modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Monday, March 17, 2008 @ 11:27 pm

Dear Blogger,

I'm putting on weight at an alarming rate. This is despite jogging regularly in the morning and maintaining a daily food journal. Hmmm... I have been slacking on my runs lately. I blame La Nina for that! The point is, I've gained weight!

I guess I have to thank my mother for that. She's been on medical leave for a month now. Don't let that fool you into thinking that she been resting in bed all this while. She's been cleaning the house and cooking dishes from morning till night! I can understand the boredom but must she cook breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Even though the numbers on my scale have stayed the same two-digits, I can feel my body ballooning. My pants have felt a little tighter around the edges. Once, I've complained of my flattening butt. Now, its "blossoming" (if I can say that) has caused me restless days.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS