modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Sunday, February 03, 2008 @ 11:28 pm

Dear Blogger,

I've been throwing up since last night. So much so that I've to see a doctor this morning! I was hesitant to go to the doctor's because somehow I knew it was going to be a waste of time.

Ipy told me no arguments about it and he'd take me to the doctor's early in the morning. If my vomiting had gotten worse in the middle of the night, he'd carry me to the nearest A&E. What a load of bollocks! But I've to admit. It was sweet of him. And he did turn up at my doorsteps in the morning, just to drag me to the clinic.

I didn't have fever. My blood pressure was alright. I didn't have pain in my tummy. Only bloatedness. I couldn't stand the smell of food. They made me nauseated. At first, the doctor thought I was pregnant. Believe me. It wasn't possible. I was very sure of that because I'm having my menses now!

I knew he couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. Since patients expect doctors to give them a diagnosis, no matter how untrue they can be, he diagnosed me with gastritis. Possibly due to excessive stress. I'm not surprised. After what happened on my birthday, my only surprise was that I haven't been sent to a psychiatric ward yet.

Ipy's sick too. I think he's down with a cold. He's puzzled that we're both sick at the same time. One heart, one soul babe! Honestly, I think he's sick because he has to fly off again on Tuesday for work.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS