modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Thursday, February 28, 2008 @ 11:29 pm

Dear Blogger,

It always irks me to see boyfriends carrying their girlfriends' bags on the streets. I'm not talking about haversacks or luggages. I'm not talking about ladies bags: purses, clutches, handbags and what have you!

It's even more revolting to see that the girlfriends' enjoy the pleasure of watching their boyfriends' stripped off their manhood by sashaying the crowded streets with their beloved handbags.

The Sunday Times reported that 24% of local women expect their boyfriends to carry their handbags, and 70% of these men will do so! Unbelievable! Go ahead and carry our shopping bags or work bags or school bags, but handbags??? I'm ashamed myself if my boyfriend were to carry my handbag!

Women will always expect and want our men to worship us. But there are some things that men shouldn't do. One of them is to carry ladies handbags. It's... degrading to say the least! What were these men thinking???

There are other obscene number of ways you can adulate us. Like, buying us diamonds. Or paying for our meals and entertainments. Or gazing longingly into our eyes at every romantic moment. Some women like me would treasure a shopping spree with our sweetheart's credit card. Spending money isn't just the only way to shower us with your affections though, but it's devilishly recommended.

I wonder if Mas Selamat Kastari carried his wife/mistress/girlfriend's handbags? His terrorist credentials would go down several rungs in my book if he did. It would be quite a hilarious sight though.

Another thing that's funny about this manhunt of his, is that, I'm almost expecting Tommy Lee Jones to lead the hunt! If our highly-acclaimed police force and army can't catch him by now, Tommy Lee Jones can!

I can almost hear him command to our men in uniforms...

"Your fugitive's name is Mas Selamat Kastari. What I want out of everyone of you is a hard-target search, of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse, and doghouse in that area!"

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS