modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Sunday, February 17, 2008 @ 9:25 pm

Dear Blogger,

I might have caught the flu bug. I was making everyone else miserable so I had to excuse myself from work early. I was still well enough to drop by the library and borrow some books though! But that's besides the point.

I felt alright when I woke up this morning. Healthy enough to run 2km in the morning. I knew I was in dire need of the cold tablets when my nose couldn't stop itching and I had trouble sneezing while having breakfast. By then, it was too late for me to not go to work.

It'd be a dolorous outlook ahead, unless I get a good dose of TLC (that's Tender Loving Care for the cave-people). Ipy, like most alpha male, thinks that I'm whining to him about my wretchedness, because I was looking for a quick fix. If I had wanted that, I'd go to the doctor's! I'm not stupid.

I'm going into deep slumber again. This medication is making me excessively drowsy. It's strange how I'm falling sick more often now that I'm officially engaged. Is that unusual???

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS