modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, January 18, 2008 @ 11:25 pm

Dear Blogger,

Now that Ipy's back, I felt as if I had wanted him more when he was away. It was as if, all the things that I had wanted to do with him or say to him were better left in my imagination. I don't know why I felt that way.

As usual, as soon as he landed, I had to fade away in the background, because there were many others vying for his attention. Despite not wanting to, I forced myself to do so. Even calling it an early night. I don't want to be selfish. I'm learning to say no, even to myself.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS