modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Sunday, January 13, 2008 @ 11:05 pm

Dear Blogger,

I've come to realise that it doesn't matter who I am or what I am. It doesn't matter if I'm single or attached. It doesn't matter if I'm surrounded by people or not. I'm still alone.

I wonder if there's someone in this massive earth who's feeling what I'm feeling right now, this very moment and this very minute. I wonder if he or she is sitting by the rail and watching cars go by too. I wonder if he or she has a significant other who makes loving promises like mine does oh so often.

If it's not in real time, maybe in an alternate universe. I believe there is. I don't believe we're unique. I believe there are other seeds from the same pod. I don't know if I want to meet my clones though. That would just be freaky.

You know what puzzles me? I feel too much. Yet, I've been accused for not feeling enough! Isn't that odd? Why do we feel? So that we can empathise with others? Whatever for? Are feelings the product of chemical reactions that our bodies produce? Or are they something far-out abstract which we can't understand or define?

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS