modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Saturday, January 19, 2008 @ 11:59 pm

Dear Blogger,

It has been a long day. I've ran here and there, like the paranoid rabbit from "Alice In Wonderland". But it was all good I guess. Attended a wedding reception (again) after work, followed by a crashed visit to some IRC chatters' chalet.

"Group chaleting" has not evolved at all. It has the usual cliques, free flow drinks and the bedroom antics. You could see the mature crowd together and the younger, rowdy crowd in the other. It was interesting to find out how small the world is, because Ipy and this other guy he had not even met till now, proved to be his childhood play mate.


Ipy at swing

I didn't have any interesting stories to share, so I just stood there and nibble away at the not-so-well-barbequed food. I couldn't break into the girls' cliques because... I don't know why! Perhaps because some of them were behaving like louts. Well, I do have that uppity air about me. So forgive me if I don't drink and throw myself at any man I see.


Heaven and hell?


Ipy and I at the Home Team chalet

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS