modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Thursday, January 17, 2008 @ 11:32 pm

Dear Blogger,

I woke up, got myself busy with household chores, then off to tuition till night. Was that a routine? I don't know. I hope not! I cannot live with routines! The only reason I chose to do the laundry (3 basket full!), cleared my bookshelf and vacuumed the spacious 5-room floor, is so that I could burn calories.

At noon, I watched my favourite domestic queen, Martha Stewart, on TV. She was showing off her trip to France, especially Paris. Ahh... Paris... What fond memories, even though it was brief. I didn't get to go the flea markets like she had. But it would have been lovely. I would love to visit Paris again, and fall in love with it again.

Then, for a minute, I had a sudden fear of growing old. I had this vision of myself with teenage kids and the realisation had hit me like a thunderbolt. I was going to die! I mean, we all die. But it hadn't occurred to me that I will too anytime soon. Oh gosh! I guess I've to start preparing for the afterlife huh?

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS