modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, January 11, 2008 @ 11:12 pm

Dear Blogger,

I hate to be disappointed. I don't think anybody would like to be disappointed. But I seem to have a harder time dealing with disappointments than others. I wish I could be like those people who can quickly get over it. I don't know why I just can't! I don't know why I dwell on it. I don't know why I let it get to me.

I've been stood up so many times. You'd think that I'd be immune to people's disrespect of my time. But I'm not! It still bothers me! Even more when it's from a particular someone. I don't know what game he's playing, and seriously, I kept telling myself that I'm no longer interested in his games.

Yet, he still affects me like a fresh wound. All the hurt and disappointment all those years ago, have long thought to be inwardly resolved. So why does he still bother me? What power does he still have over me? Let me free! I beg you!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS