modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, December 05, 2007 @ 7:51 pm

Dear Blogger,

Ipy bought me a complete set of Sony PSP Slim in rose pink, and I'm uncomfortable with it. I didn't ask for it. He mentioned it and I just said OK. I thought he was only joking. I didn't think he would actually buy it!

I'm uncomfortable with it because it isn't a must-have item. It's nice to have though. But that few hundred dollars can be better spent on something else like white gold chain with pendant or more shoes. I haven't played PS games since Time Crisis on my PS2 at the turn of the millennium!

I don't know why he bought it for me. If it was because I had asked for it, that would be so wrong. Since he had already bought it, I guess I've to be grateful and not suspect him of any hidden agenda. I've to return the favour though. I won't be able to live with myself if I don't present him with something.

I'll save up for a timepiece for him I guess. What else can I get him with my limited budget??? A pair of CK boxers seems so common after this. More reason for me to get a decent pay cheque.


Ipy's first trip to JB by bus

Sincerely
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS