modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, December 28, 2007 @ 11:12 pm

Dear Blogger,

I must be a sadist. Seriously! What sane person eats and throw up? Not when she just spent almost $30 just because she felt the need to indulge herself. She could have bought shoes that she had been resisting the whole day. But noooooo! She went weak on sushi and sashimi. Next time, indulge on shoes girl!

I'm being hard on myself because I really, really have to be financially-disciplined. I aimed to clear my debts by end of next year, so I can move on to other debts! You know, call me crazy, but what's good about being in debt when you're young is that you'll get smarter about financial management in the later years.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS