modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Sunday, December 23, 2007 @ 8:11 pm

Dear Blogger,

I had, not one, but two dreams last night. Neither has any relations with each other. Not that I could think of anyway.

The first dream had Ipy and I out for lunch. Before I could even order, Ipy said he had to return home in an hour because his sister wanted him to mind her kids. Of course I got upset! If he's going to leave so soon, then don't ask me out in the first place!

I remembered what I asked him in that dream so clearly. I asked him if he would still babysit his nieces and nephew after we got married, in sarcasm. I don't know why I said those words to him. That wasn't why I was pissed off with him. People say the most hurtful and irrational things when they're angry.

Anyway, I was so upset about it that I got up and left. He didn't even try to stop me. He left too. I saw his car drove off, and he didn't even look back. Was this a sign of things to come?

My second dream was a more uplifting one. I dreamed that I was doing well in the programme that I wanted to take. I guess that was the sign from God which I had asked for. A sign that would eradicate the doubts I had been feeling about taking up this career choice.

Strangely, Ipy was nowhere in sight in that dream.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS