modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Saturday, December 22, 2007 @ 7:40 pm

Dear Blogger,

I am so going to quit my weekend job soon. I'm getting tired and bored with it. It's not all bad. It's when crowds start vying for my attention that's tiring. But I have to give this up. I've been doing this for slightly over a year already, and it has served its purpose. It's time to move on to more challenging things. Something that pays a bit more too!

Part of me still doesn't want to go out and have a full-time job. I don't want to be one of those drones who spends 3/4 of his time at work! I don't really care much about the stable salary and bonuses either. What's stable now anyway??? I want to retain my flexibility to do anything I want within the 24 hour I'm allocated.

But to do that, either I've to marry a really wealthy person, or I've to move to a developing country. Sure I could live like a simpleton. But why torture myself with deprivation right? As much as my material wants have waned over the years, I still want to maintain a comfortable living.

Carefree or pragmatism? Oh the dilemma!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS