modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007 @ 3:53 pm

Dear Blogger,

Finally, I can de-clutter my thoughts. Strangely, I was unable to do that when Ipy's around. Even though there were so many things I wanted to write about, my head just couldn't form proper sentences! Now that I'm blogging again, you know that he's flown off.

He has been here for slightly over a month. Honestly speaking, I was feeling a little stuffy with his extended presence. It wasn't him. I know it was just me. I was getting too dependent on him, and I didn't like it! Experience has shown me that if I get too dependent on someone, I'll lose my identity and worse, even reality itself.

I still haven't found the answers I was yearning for. But I still have faith that the answers will come to me. Is Ipy the man for me? I will never know. All I know is that he complements me. Someone said we're good for each other because we had the same smile. He was just being a smooth-talking salesman I think.

I could never tolerate his mess, but I don't think he could tolerate my erratic moods either. He could sit or lie motionless for hours, while I'd go crazy if I were to do the same. Still, we put up with each other's idiosyncrasies for reasons unknown. Maybe we're just getting too old for young lovers' drama.


Ipy chilling out with his espresso at McCafe East Coast Park


My cappuccino from McCafe




Delightful ice cream desserts from Haagen Dazs (the brownie was awesome!)


Ipy testing my pinky PSP Slim at Pacific Coffee Vivocity

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS