modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, November 23, 2007 @ 7:47 pm

Dear Blogger,

Nothing exciting happened today. Not even a view of a gorgeous man in sight! I'm not kidding. My legs felt like there were chains attached, and I was dragging them all through the day. I wanted to be alone today. Shut out from the rest of the world. I wanted to be in my little black box and be miserable all on my own.

What was the point of being with people anyway??? I'm a boring person! I've no friends! I've Ipy, who's just... safe, stable, old Ipy. Besides, I'm mentally unsound. What kind of sane person would eat and then vomit her guts out just for the fun of it? Only moi.


View of the East Coast Park coastline on Wednesday


Ipy and me at the jetty nearest to Fort Road, after walking about 2 km from the food centre. It took us about 1.5 hours to walk a total of 4 km along East Coast Park. I could have walked faster if only Ipy wasn't naturally lazy. He was only doing this because he had to go reservist pretty soon.


Ipy, all manly perspiration, on our walk back to the food centre. This was taken near the seafood centre.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS