modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, November 09, 2007 @ 7:15 pm

Dear Blogger,

My biological clock is ticking again. It's already mid-month isn't it? That just means I'm ovulating. Now is definitely not the time to engage in any sexual activity if family planning is on the agenda. Then again, now IS the time for sex because I'm at my friskiest!

Sex with Ipy can only be described as... frustrating at times. I know raw lust isn't supposed to have any meaning but it's not supposed to be routine either. For once I'd rather not be the initiator, if you know what I mean. I know I'm better at it. Still, I won't mind learning a trick or two.

It's not like I'm expecting a marathon. He couldn't pull it off anyway. Is a little quality to the activity too much to ask? I'm not getting any younger. When I'm menopausal, I don't think I'll be able to enjoy sex much, or at all! By the way, how come men have pills to help them with their libido and women don't? Pfizer, do something!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS