modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Monday, November 05, 2007 @ 9:26 pm

Dear Blogger,

I've sent a letter to Ipy's superiors to "express my extreme displeasure" in the way they had managed their limited resources. Never underestimate my letter-writing skills. They are never rude, but they get the messages across.

It may seemed uncalled for, but when have I ever been one to sit on my fat behind whenever things do not go as planned? I've given him a chance to settle it and he didn't. So I took every liberty to interfere. This is my life we're talking about! There is no way I'm going to play second fiddle to a job again without a fight!

Because of his mess, I've been walking and walking trying to clear my thoughts. Walked with my trusted pair of Nike trainers instead of the new Adidas he bought for me. They're still in their box. Furthermore, my bulimia has worsened. I'm having a harder time now controlling the binge eating.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS