modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Thursday, October 25, 2007 @ 10:17 pm

Dear Blogger,

It's that time of the month again when I get all testy and short-fused. But I'm trying my darnest to always have a smile on my face. Even when sarcasm spews out of my mouth like a machine gun on steroids. It's not helped when Ipy (God bless his soul) has delayed his return.

It wasn't his fault. I didn't invest enough in his company for any say on the matter. I'm just the soon-to-be wife of its employee. I'm supposed to behave like a Nigella Lawson or Martha Stewart clone I think. What do you call those kind of wives? The Stepford wives???

Keep this up, and I'll keep my spirits even higher up. So high up that he won't even realise that I'm floating away. And he thinks I'm threateningly intimidating (isn't that redundant?). Now how did he get that idea I don't know. Silly him!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS