modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Sunday, October 07, 2007 @ 6:43 pm

Dear Blogger,

It's narcissistic Sunday. I feel Fabulous!!! This despite waking up in a cliffhanger of a dream. I dreamed that I was late for a flight to China or something. It was one of those humanity trips that I'm oh-so into. Anyway, I was supposed to check-in by 11.40 a.m., but I was still at home, unpacked, at 11.30 a.m.!

I'm not one to pack a luggage in a hurry. I could take weeks to decide what to pack! I pack light (Ipy might beg to differ, but compared to other women, I pack light!), but I've everything I need for any weather and any occasion. There's the day outfit, evening outfit, party gear and never-to-be-underestimated sleepwear aka sexy lingerie.

Maybe it's time for another getaway. Perhaps that's why I'm having such thoughts and dreams. Is Bintan calling? I think it's calling. I've never been to Bintan. A beach resort break would be refreshing I guess. I think Ipy's a little drained for another mountain escape. Considering the guy has been at sea for weeks, you would think that he'd want to be as far away from the sea as possible right?

Here's a narcissist in red again. I'm a red person. I look good in shades of red and any warm tones. I know I look incredibly sweet in pink because people keep telling me that. I don't usually wear baju kurung because they're either pastels, cream or light gold. These are colours which usually get me into trouble with the fairer sex. Please don't hate me because I'm beautiful...






Earrings courtesy of Beading and Beyond. I think my neck needs a pink choker...

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS