modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007 @ 10:22 pm

Dear Blogger,

It was back to the real world for me, even though I kept seeing Malay folks in their baju raya on the streets. These people sure celebrate Aidilfitri for a month don't they? Can't understand and I don't think I will ever understand. I guess there's nothing wrong. It just can get a bit ridiculous sometimes.

Ipy's back in India for a couple of weeks I think. I've given up thinking how it came about to 2 weeks instead of 1 week. I mean, he came back for a few days just for Hari Raya, yet he had to cover 2 weeks of work? I guess some things are just not worth killing my grey cells. As long as he comes back safe and makes me happy. He still owes me some shoe-shopping.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS