modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, October 26, 2007 @ 8:50 pm

Dear Blogger,

I went to the Travel Malaysia 2007 fair at Suntec Convention Centre. It was smaller than what I had expected. But I had gotten the information I wanted. I shall dump the brochures on Ipy and make him surprise me with a vacation.

I'm still annoyed with him. I had to attend a wedding dinner tomorrow on my own. Not that I was forced to. I wanted to! The first wedding I'm going to in about a decade, and I've to go alone. It must be some cosmic joke, and the heavens are having a good laugh.

I hope to make it up at Ministry of Sound afterwards. I don't know what I'll be doing there. To regain some lost youth??? I just wanted to feel OK without him around. That I'm still able to have fun with or without a partner. I was able to do that before. So what gives???

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS