modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 @ 10:26 pm

Dear Blogger,

What a productive day it has been! I met a wedding planner in the afternoon. Yes, a professional wedding planner! After seriously thinking about it, the services of a wedding professional will bring more benefits than losses. Of course I will keep a tight rein over everything. This is after all my project! I may have delegated the tasks to others, but I still have to manage it.

Isn't it wonderful when things are under control? My diet, my finances, my time... they are all under control. Not easy though. A lot of discipline required. Everything had to be recorded and journalised. Now I just have to maintain this discipline.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS