modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 @ 8:40 pm

Dear Blogger,

Today was my lazy day. I spent half the day watching DVDs, in between doing household chores, just so that I wouldn't feel too guilty. I even went grocery shopping again just so that I could feel productive. After which, I spent the whole afternoon editing long-overdue home videos.


National Day Parade Fireworks 2007 (recorded with my Nokia 6288)

The videos below could have been longer if only my batteries didn't freeze. We only managed to record our stay at Fraser's Hill, and not in KL.


Fraser's Hill part 1 - On the way to Fraser's Hill


Fraser's Hill part 2 - Finally at Fraser's Hill!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS