modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Saturday, September 08, 2007 @ 11:37 pm

Dear Blogger,

My schedule's getting busier, and I haven't started my new school yet! I'm so busy with tuition now because PSLE is coming, and parents are getting frantic. I wonder if I'll be like these parents when my time comes.

I'm also proactively getting my hands dirty with this wedding preparation. That's above the house-hunting I'm helping Ipy with! Somehow, I think that task will be indirectly handed over to me what with Ipy being sent away for work often now.

I'm not getting any more comfortable with him being away now than before. I thought I would be used to it by now, or at least the impact would have been more cushioned by now. But I found myself hating it even more! Not that I hate him nor do I hate him being outstationed. I just hate it when he's not able to communicate with me for whatever reasons!

I don't know if I'll ever get used to it. I don't know how this will affect our marriage. It's definitely going to be constant pain in our arses. How do I deal with it? Meet people? It's different when you're single and when your status has changed to "Married". People are more apprehensive about being friends with a married woman. Too much unwanted temptations lurking.

Anyway, whatever little time I have for myself, I spent it doing household chores. Somebody has to do them! Depend on my brothers to do them? I have better luck being crowned a beauty queen! It's only those moments when I've nothing to do that's... unbearable.

Sincerely,
modgurl

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS