modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Saturday, September 15, 2007 @ 11:33 pm

Dear Blogger,

He's back! He's back! He's back! I think anyone who's seen me on the streets knows that, what with the goofy grin on my face. Oh well... Doesn't matter. As long as he's back in my arms. Gosh! I'm such a mushy moron aren't I! When did that happen???

Anyway, he picked me up from work. Just to send me home in time for me to break fast with my family. And all that right after he just landed in Singapore! Wat can I say? The guy's in love! What was so cool though was that he sported this super sexy goatee, and he had to shave it off afterwards. What a *bleep*!

We dropped by Geylang Serai after my tuition. That was only because mommy had this sudden craving for dendeng (barbecued meat). You would think that since it had only been 3 days of fasting, most people would be at home resting or something. Of course not! There were too many cars and too many people! Has it really been just the 3rd day? You asked yourself that too when see the crowd!


Geylang Serai light-up


Me in the car while waiting for the traffic to move


Birthday cake for daddy and my brother

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS