modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, September 21, 2007 @ 6:28 pm

Dear Blogger,

He emailed me last night, but I haven't replied yet. I have nothing to say! Should I reply every email I receive? I don't think so. Even if I should, what was I supposed to say? "I miss you come home soon"? I would rather swallow bile.

Even when he called me at the airports, I didn't say much. "Ok... Ok... Bye." Couldn't think of anything else to say. Shows how limited my vocabulary could be when I'm upset. Best not to open our mouths, let alone reply emails when we're upset. Wrong words have a tendency to shoot out from our mouths and thoughts, and linger in our long-term memories. Sometimes, it's best to just let our actions do the talking.

I am in need of a major distraction right now, but I'm not allowed to misbehave during this holy month. Even the wedding preparations have to be put on hold! Malay wedding vendors don't seem to work during Ramadan. I shall not get started on the Malay business culture here. Anyway, I would love to go a short trip, but I can't. Just because I have to be here.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS