modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 @ 11:21 pm

Dear Blogger,

I've learnt that it is alright to "surrender". When I just sit and listen without forming any judgments, I'm able to see an imperfect person perfectly. It's OK to let a man help you! It's OK to accept compliments graciously! It's OK not to split the bill when on a date! Once I've "surrendered", it's easier to communicate.


Me waiting in car after car wash

If I hadn't, I wouldn't have enjoyed and appreciated the company of a now special someone tremendously in the past week. We've met several months before, but it was only recently that we've gotten to know each other on a "personal" basis.


Me in NYDC, Wheelock Place

It is so refreshing to meet a man who's on the same wavelength and maturity as you. More importantly, it is so rare to go shopping with a man AND receives valuable feedback about your shopping choices. It's like stumbling upon a raw diamond on the street and striking oil at the same time!


Super dark shot of Ipy and me chilling at Cafe Del Mar, Siloso Beach, Sentosa

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS