modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Saturday, July 07, 2007 @ 11:37 pm

Dear Blogger,

I only managed to sleep for 2 hours today because I was out all night last night. Despite knowing that today was a full day, what with the weekend crowd at work and tuition afterwards, I agreed to go out last night. It wasn't planned even. It was a spur of the moment thing where youthful recklessness ruled the day.

I didn't know where I was going. But that didn't deter me from looking my best. You never know who you're going to meet right? I had on a pair of brown Hampton shorts with a black tube top, finished with a silk scarf tied into a tube top. Topped it off with Em's roses necklace (which unfortunately broke a few hours later) and matching earrings. Damn I looked hot! Sorry, no picture though.

I was dressed to go clubbing but that wasn't where I went. I knew it was going to be someplace quiet like a beach or a waterfront. I didn't think I could tolerate anymore noise last night. Sometimes, the fastest way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city is to retreat to some place quiet, within the city. Like Mount Faber park!

Gosh! It was beautiful up there at night! The view was just magnificent! Blinking lights from nearby oil refineries, factories, tankers, barges, office buildings and residential flats provided a romantic backdrop to what laid ahead. Coupled with clear skies and twinkling stars. What more could I ask for to a potential beginning of a new chapter in my life?




Views of the city from Mount Faber Park

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS