modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007 @ 11:43 pm

Dear Blogger,

What's lost sometimes cannot be regained. Sometimes, it's better not to look for it again, even when it taunts you to. Everytime I walk past Kampung Glam NPC, I have this annoying habit of craning my neck to see if a certain someone is there. Or when I pass by Sentosa and it's vicinity, my eyes will scan the street for a certain blue car. They are bad habits I should get rid of.

Another destructive habit I should eliminate is buying things for guys I like. They could be shirts or even boxers! And they are not cheap! I've just bought a Columbia shirt, and I don't even know if this guy would like it! I have seven days to exchange it if he doesn't want it.

Purchases made today...


CD sleeves (3rd floor of Sim Lim Square)


Tube summer dress (50%off!) (Tangs Studio)


Hair accessories (Muchas and Chrisyl, Takashimaya 10% off!)


Bangles (3 for $10) and rings (3 for $5) with free mobile phone chain (Basement of Cineleisure)


Shirt (20% off, additional 5% off for members!) (Columbia, World of Sports)

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS