modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, June 05, 2007 @ 3:48 pm

Dear Blogger,

The trip to KL was a good one, although I didn't get the answers I was looking for. I felt freer with no worries, even though I barely had any money to spend. At least I was fashionably stylish! That's what holidays are about right?


me at Lavender Street


our coach - courtesy of Transnational


su and me in the coach


in the taxi to our service apartment (Crown Regency Service Apartments)


hardy and me at Nandos restaurant, KLCC (neck scarf courtesy of The Singapore Shawl)


djas and hardy at Nandos restaurant, KLCC


menus at Nandos restaurant, KLCC






our leftover meals


hardy and djas at Zouk, KL


su and hardy at Zouk, KL


(tube top courtesy of Tangs Studio, $9 only!)


su and me at Zouk, KL


djas trying to bite me at Zouk, KL (he did eventually...)


taking a break from shopping at Haagen Dasz, Bukit Bintang, KL


my favourite ice cream of all time, strawberry ice cream from Haagen Dasz


test shot while waiting for the others to get ready


hardy, me and su at Beach Bar, KL (lingerie top courtesy of sheer romance)


djas and me at Beach Bar, KL


the girls' room


me and hardy waiting for our coach home at Puduraya


su trying to sleep in the coach home


djas nodding off in the coach


moo moo, my companion at nights (courtesy of barang barang)

Watch video of trip here! (9 parts)

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS