modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, June 06, 2007 @ 9:52 pm

Dear Blogger,

Sitting here at Tanjong Beach with a new companion on a cool Wednesday morning, my mind couldn't help but wander to the happy moments of the past. It was here that I first tasted wine by the beach. It tasted sweet. It seemed tragic that a beautiful place could be tainted by a certain horror.

I met some old acquaintances along the way. I even saw him drive past me. There was no mistaking that red cap of his. I didn't think he saw me. I wouldn't want him to either. So why the hell did my heart raced to a pulp when I saw him??? I think I've to make amends.


me at Sentosa Express


djas and me at Sentosa Express




me at Tanjung Beach, Sentosa




animal show at Palawan Amphitheater, Sentosa (watch video)


me and djas at animal show

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS