modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007 @ 11:09 pm

Dear Blogger,

I'm angry again. It started with annoyance. Then it exploded into full-blown rage. My annoyance stemmed from the ongoing unnecessary renovations at home. This morning, the water supply was cut off. So I couldn't use the bathroom at all! I tried going back to sleep, hoping that when I woke up, this nightmare would be over. But it didn't!

Then, I became very upset with the general male population. I blame them for my misery! Why do they have to be so stupid and insensitive??? Why did God create Men? So that Women can ridicule them for being IDIOTS!!! I hate men! They've ruined my diet. Thanks to them, I've stuffed myself with 6 chocolate chip cookies today!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS