modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Sunday, June 24, 2007 @ 11:09 pm

Dear Blogger,

I dreamt that I was breastfeeding my baby. How did I know it was my baby? I just know. Call it a mother's instinct if you want. I've been having dreams of ex-boyfriends lately, but last night was the first time in years that I've dreamt of babies! Didn't think they were related though.

My colleague said it was a sign that I might be walking down the aisle soon. I couldn't see the relation between a wedding and babies, so I brushed it aside as joke. She had to be pulling my leg right? Nobody has asked me out on a date in a very long time, so how in the world am I going to land myself a husband??? And I don't believe in love at first sight.

The things these old women would say to a single, unattached woman....

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS