modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Monday, June 25, 2007 @ 11:36 pm

Dear Blogger,

Ever since I dreamt about babies the other night, I've become paranoid. I've been eating a lot lately and I feel a little "late". I don't want to use the kit yet. I'll give my body another week. Am I really that fertile??? I only did it once since my birthday in January! And it was protected! I can't be that "lucky" can I?

On another issue, this student of mine is really testing my patience. Tuition at 6.30 p.m. today. Her mother called at 6.15 p.m. to cancel it because of some "special" thing the whole family had to go to. Unfortunately, I missed the call.

It's ridiculous isn't it? The girl is already sitting for her PSLE (again mind you!), yet the family has no discipline to enforce school nights' revisions. I don't care what they do over the weekend, but shouldn't they make the girl revise more on weekdays? I don't think she does any revision except homeworks but only when I'm present. Even then, our session is frequently cancelled!

Being tactful has never been one of my attractive traits. How do I tell this student and her family that things have to change if she expects to pass her PSLE?

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS