modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, May 04, 2007 @ 11:57 pm

Dear Blogger,

These days, watching sequels in the cinema is a painful affair for me. I couldn't help but recall watching the original with a former lover or someone of interest. This year seems to be the year of sequels. There are "Spiderman 3", "Pirates of the Caribbean: World's End" and "Harry Porter and the Order of the Phoenix".

Time flies so fast when you're getting older. It felt like it was just yesterday that I've celebrated New Year's Eve at Siloso Beach. Amazingly, it felt like years ago since I've had my heart ripped out by a guy. I don't know if that was good or bad. If it felt so long ago, then why am I still feeling the pain?

I really don't know what to do with myself. I can't seem to see the future at all. I'm driftwood again.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS