modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 @ 8:42 pm

Dear Blogger,

Despite being in the company of Brad, Leo, Matt and Heath in the last two weeks, I've realised once again, that I'm lonely still. Words simply cannot describe this feeling of loneliness. What do I have to do to get rid of this horrible feeling? Make myself available to my family and friends? I've always have, but the question is, are they making themselves available for me?

I was thinking of death again. Wasn't something that I had wanted to think about. What good have I done with my presence? I couldn't think of any at the moment. I know I must have contributed something or at least make someone happy, but I couldn't think of anything.


Sleeping beauty

Closer - Travis



I've had enough, of this parade.
I'm thinking of, the words to say.
We open up, unfinished parts,
Broken up, its so mellow.

And when I see you
then I know it will be next to me
And when I need you
then I know you will be there with me
I'll never leave you...

Just need to get closer, closer,
Lean on me now,
Lean on me now,
Closer, closer,
Lean on me now,
Lean on me now.

Keep waking up (waking up),
without you here (without you here).
Another day (another day),
another year (another year).
I seek the truth (seek the truth),
we set apart (we set apart)
Thinking of a second chance (a second chance).

And when I see you
then I know it will be next to me
And when I need you
then I know you will be there with me
I'll never leave you...

Just need to get closer, closer,
Lean on me now,
Lean on me now,
Closer, closer,
Lean on me now,
Lean on me now (lean on me now).

And when I see you
then I know it will be next to me
And when I need you
then I know you will be there with me
I'll never leave you...

Just need to get closer, closer,
Lean on me now,
Lean on me now,
Closer, closer,
Lean on me now,
Lean on me now (lean on me now).

Closer, closer... Closer, closer.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS