modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Thursday, May 04, 2006 @ 8:58 am

Dear Blogger,

I've always favoured Wednesdays and Thursdays because these are usually Ladies Nights. For a would-be alcoholic like me, Ladies Nights are always a draw. Remember those nights at Club Momo? How I enjoyed them! I was meeting new people, dancing my fats away and truly forgetting my pathetic existence.

Sadly, I didn't enjoy myself at all last night. I don't think there was anything wrong with the club. It has stayed the way I have remembered it. But somehow, my usual charm was seen as a threat. Call me crazy, but I felt that there were these invisible notices put up all over the club that said, "Avoid Moddie!"

Maybe I was crazy! But I was seriously feeling ignored. I don't like being ignored. I have to be entertained. I can't be left on my own or I'd fall into one of my deep, melancholy thoughts. Another disturbing recollection had just come across my mind. I remembered feeling... loss.

I was missing someone! I missed his corny jokes. I missed watching him work the poles on the dancefloor. Haha! That was quite a sight! But I can't be missing someone! I can't go through all that again! It will hurt too much!

Forget about taking chances. I've taken more than enough chances already and the outcomes have never been to my satisfaction. Moddie is not going to make the same mistake again. Oh no she won't! But why do I feel like I will?

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS