modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Thursday, April 13, 2006 @ 10:19 am

?? (qin ai = Dear) Blogger,

“?????????????” (wo mei you ren he wen ti yi wo de jie guo = I don't have any problems with my results). That's what I replied to my ????? (hua yu de lao shi = chinese teacher). And to think, I got a D for my overall ?? (jie guo = results)? I did so well for the participation marks, but it was the damn tests that pulled my grades down so low! But ??????? (wo bu ying gai shi shi wang = I shouldn't be disappointed). I guess I got what I deserved. I can never do tests. I'm a choker.

?????? (wo zuo tian qu yi yuan = I went to the hospital yesterday). I've been visiting ???? (wo de ba ba = my dad) 4-5 times a week just to check his progress, and also to keep ???? (wo de ma ma = my mom) company. It's really hard for her. It'd be hard for me too if ???? (wo de zhang fu = my husband) is a vegetable. How would I make ends meet? ??????(wo hui zuo shen me = what would I do)

The next question is who will take care of him once he's discharged? We can't all be with him 24/7! We have to go to ?? (xue xiao = school ) or go to ?? (gong zuo = work). Initially, it was obvious that my mom had to quit her job and be a full-time caretaker. But now, that doesn't seem possible because she's now the unofficial breadwinner! What we all need right now is a divine intervention. Are you there God?

On another depressing note, someone from the past has been reminding me of the full moon for the last 2 months. I wished he'd stop contacting me. ?????(ta yao shen me = what does he want) I don't want to have anything to do with him at all! Besides, I'm boring compared to the other girls he has gotten his hands on. ?????????? (you mei shen me te bie guan yu wo = there is nothing special about me)

Sincerely,
modgurl.

ps. ??????? (wo de hua yu bu hen hao = my chinese isn't good) so my apologies if I've made mistakes in my translation. Hey! I'm still learning! So, do correct me if I've made any mistakes.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS