modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Saturday, April 22, 2006 @ 11:30 pm

Dear Blogger,

Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. And too much information will really kill you. That is why, I think, I have had quite an enjoyable time this weekend. I chose to ignore reality. I chose to live for that moment, as if I would never see tomorrow. Sometimes, you need to live a loca just to get everything back on focus.

I'm making new friends, picking up new skils (useful or not, I don't know) and more importantly, I'm living life. But this seemingly carefree lifestyle is just a facade isn't it? I know I've always mentioned about escaping the grim realities of my life. Is this kind of escapism healthy?

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS