modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Saturday, April 08, 2006 @ 12:06 am

Dear Blogger,

I'm a little tipsy right now. The department party SUCKS!!! I didn't get hit on by anyone! What's wrong with me?! I was the sexiest one there but I was practically invisible! I really wanna fuck any of my bosses tonight but I was really ignored. Maybe I should just look for another job.

I mean, am I ugly? Am I too aggresive or what? How come I don't have a boyfriend at all? I haven't been asked out on a date in a very long time. I really want to be asked out on date. I want to go steady with someone. I want to feel special. I want to be introduced as someone's girlfriend.

I HATE MEN!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS