modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 @ 11:47 pm

Dear Blogger,

I just had a major lesbian moment earlier on. The "Victoria Secrets Fashion Show" was on. The lingerie was awesome but the models wearing those lingerie were beyond awesome. Look at those legs! And those perky butts! How come I don't have breasts like that?

I just couldn't get enough of Giselle Bundchen. Even though she was almost married to Leonardo Dicaprio, she's one of my favourite models. She has this long gorgeous body with superlong legs. And those long, wavy locks are just a dream! I want to have hair like her!

I'm planning a little getaway to don't know where. I might just hop on a ferry or a bus to wherever. I need to get out!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS