modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 @ 11:43 pm

Dear Blogger,

I feel so incredibly tired, especially when people keep asking for a piece of me. Have you done this? Have you done that? Are the reports ready? Have you paid this month's, last month's, previous months' bills? Are you free to do this? Are you free to do that? Most of the time, I'd just smile and reply, "I'm trying my best".

I'm a serial multi-tasker. Often times, I'm forced to take on tasks, like school projects. Sometimes, I willingly take on tasks even though I know very well that I won't have the time to commit. Why do I that? Is it because I'm trying to prove to myself that I can do it? That's just silly isn't it? I guess I've no one to blame but myself for digging my own grave.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS