modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Saturday, March 11, 2006 @ 10:56 pm

Dear Blogger,

I can't really remember when was the last time I blogged, but it was some time early this week right? Or was it last week? Anyway, I had some writer's block. It was just one of the times when I couldn't string a proper sentence. Also, I was quite tired at the end of the day. So, I didn't really touch my notebook when I was at home.

Right now is what I called project season. Almost everyone in school is rushing to finish his projects. I have 3 projects to complete. I just sat for 2 tests, one was an oral Mandarin test. The other was statistics. Both of which I suck! Personal deadlines are looming near like fire-breathing dragons. They're making me feel hot! Feverish even!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS