modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Monday, March 13, 2006 @ 11:26 pm

Dear Blogger,

I almost made a dreadful mistake today. I think it was because today was the start of the full moon week, I felt restless and agitated the whole day. It was as if my mind was on some hyper drugs or something. I didn't really know what I wanted. So, I messaged Din if he wanted to get it on tonight.

As soon as I sent it, I ignored all his messages. I was just toying with him, wasn't it? Did that make me a cruel person? Well, I'm not feeling guilty now. So, I'm not a cruel person. I'm still restless though. It has been, what, 3 full moons since I last had sex? Isn't that a new personal record?

Let's not even worry about my sex-less state. It has been 3 months since I last went on a date! I guess my notoriety has reached the ears of all men. Thus, their absence in my life of late. It doesn't matter. I can swing both ways.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS