modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 @ 11:37 pm

Dear Blogger,

Despite my hectic schedule and the shitty people around me in the last few days, I am still smiling. I don't know why but I'm still thinking about... certain things. Believe it or not, I actually miss work! This suspiciously happy demeanor of mine is affecting my productivity. I seem to do things at a leisurely pace, even though I do have really urgent tasks to complete. I don't even feel like blogging! I just want to live hedonistically! It wasn't like I had sex or anything. So, what's wrong with me?

Oh! I went shopping today! I didn't plan to go shopping. It started out as an errand (to pay a bill actually) and I ended up with a pair of bras (subtly embroidered three-quarter cut cups in awesome pale pink and deep brown at just $10 a pair!), some toilettries, a pair of beach shorts and an uber sheer top (thinking of wearing it with my bikini top). Perfect for a night at the beach! I spent about $20 only, so I shouldn't be too hard on myself. Besides, when will I ever go shopping again???

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS