modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Monday, February 27, 2006 @ 9:50 pm

Dear Blogger,

I will never speak to my family again. I don't want to hear anything from them and as much as possible, I don't want anything from them. Once I can afford it, I'll move out and be independent. I don't want to share my sorrows and my joys with them. I don't want to invite them to any of my events. I won't attend any of their evernts, not even their funerals. I don't want to have anything to do with them anymore.

This is how much I've grown to hate them. My parents can curse and swear at me all they want. I may lose limb and sanity but so what? It's not like I'm not feeling the misery and pain right now. They want to curse my children? Go ahead! I'm not having any kids. They curse me to hell? Newsflash! I'm already condemned to hell!

My counsellor has told me not to live with anger. He has not lived with my family. Did he think that I want to be angry all the time? Didn't he know that anger is exhausting? Did he think that all those hours at the gym is purely for aesthetic reasons? Short of yoga and anger management therapy, I think I am managing all this rage inside me quite well, thank you very much!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS