modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, February 08, 2006 @ 5:39 pm

Dear Blogger,

I was such a dufus today! I woke up early as usual, all geared up to work out at the gym. When I reached the gym, I took off my clothes, and guess what? I brought the wrong exercise shorts! The ones in my bag was too tight! It could only reach my knees! I was only in the gym for 5 minutes. Sigh. It was just one of those days.

I think I may have to go for a medical check-up. I suspect that I've diabetes. The symptoms are there. I'm not being paranoid because my dad's in hospital for diabetes. But I've suspected it ever since my dad first confirmed the condition 15 odd years ago. I've googgled the symptoms recently and here are what I've found:

Symptoms of diabetes (from American Diabetes Association):
  1. Frequent urination
  2. Excessive thirst
  3. Extreme hunger
  4. Unusual weight loss
  5. Increased fatigue
  6. Irritability
  7. Blurry vision

I've symptoms 1, 2, 3 (I don't naturally have a huge appetite), 5 and 7. I couldn't drink water without running to the toilet right after. And all this drinking is irritating my throat!

Sincerely,
modgurl.


back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS