modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, February 10, 2006 @ 10:15 pm

Dear Blogger,

I missed school again because I was still sick. I felt worse than yesterday. The cold tablets didn't seem like working but I didn't want to see my doctor. I suspected that he would prescribed the same cold tablets.

I cried myself to sleep last night. I had thought about my baby. It will be almost 2 years since the operation, but the whole experience is still fresh in my mind. You don't forget things like this, no matter how much you push the thought to the back of your mind.

I don't know what made me think of it. Perhaps it was because I was sick. I told you sickness makes me very dependent on love and attention. Damn it! I want to be strong! I don't want to depend on anyone!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS